272.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: -2.5)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 79.0)
- Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 97.5)
___________________________________________________________
Improvements continue
I totally spaced out Friday. I did some exercise, but a lot of yard work, and today (hopefully) there will be a lot more. Today is supposed to set some kind of heat record (89ºF), so it could be a scorcher.
Yesterday I ate pretty lightly, starting out with my usual oatmeal and coffee; for lunch I had the usual Italian veggie sausage on the grill and there was a key lime yogurt in there somewhere. For dinner, we went to Pollo E Paisa and had chicken, skirt steak, shrimp, salad and San't Gria. Before going out however, I had a pretty stiff dirty martini. When I got home later, I crashed hard and woke up with my clothes on at ten minutes to two a.m.
Breakfast
Waffles and coffee, medicine and vitamins with a swig of grapefruit juice.
Lunch
No lunch.
Dinner
Went to see Alex at Carnegie Hall with Bob and Ann. Had dinner at Rosa Mexicano. Guacamole and Bob and I shared a lump crabmeat enchilada. After the show, we had coffee and I had a piece of wonderful chocolate mousse cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment