272.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: -2.5)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 79.0)
- Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 97.5)
- Average weight for the week: 273.9
___________________________________________________________
Big workout
I got up really early on Sunday to start working on the deck. It was very warm and got warmer as the day wore on. I worked straight through to about 5:30pm, then took a shower and went out. I had such an intense workout that I had severe pains in both legs (citric acid phenomenon, I later learned).
Breakfast
Coffee and both sides of an Ezekiel muffin, with almond butter on one side and Nutella on the other.
Lunch
A hot dog on the grill with ketchup and mustard/relish. Big water.
It should be noted that I was perspiring like a nut all day and drank at least seven very large glasses of water while I worked.
Dinner
Celebrity Diner. Coffee, corn muffin, bacon, eggs and home fries, all well-done (except the eggs, of course).
No comments:
Post a Comment