Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday brings wonderful fresh air

72 days
267.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 265.0 (pounds left: 2.0)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 73.5)
  • Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 92.0)
___________________________________________________________
It's all the same today
But much more wonderful, weather-wise. Yesterday was one long party. I didn't eat nearly as much as I drank (3 or 4 beers), though I did have a sandwich and some chips and cheese, and before I went to bed (before 11pm!), I had a slice of blueberry pie and coffee.

Breakfast
Coffee, orange juice, medicine, vitamins and some aged Gouda cheese melted on baguette slices left over from yesterday.

10:45am
Orange Bliss yogurt with Cool Whip. Another cup of coffee.

12:00pm
Ate my leftover Phil's from the weekend...angel hair with eggplant parmesan. Big water.

Dinner
We made chicken fajitas with the leftover vegetables from Sunday.

Before bed...
A slice of blueberry pie with a chunk of Carvel cake on it. I'll pay for that tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment