265.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 265.0 (pounds left: 0.5)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 72.0)
- Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 90.5)
___________________________________________________________
A month off
Partially out of frustration, but mostly out of a need to rebuild my deck, I have not written a thing in a month. When I stopped blogging, it was three days into my construction project and right in the middle of an entry, which I published this morning.
During that time, I have worked hard every morning and afternoon, demolishing the old deck and building a new one in place, and I have sweated up a storm in the process and kept losing weight, although quite slowly. Now, at last, all (virtually) of the carpentry is done and I'm staining the floor a second time and this morning I stained the rails, benches and steps.
Something else started this day as well...a workout. Not a full workout, but a return to my basic stretches and calisthenics. When I dropped the laptop and destroyed the screen a few months ago, one of my prime motivations for working on the machines fell apart. But now, since that time, I have rigged up a TV with a VHS player and can watch movies again while I work out.
The other big thing, of course, is the realization that no matter what happens, I will not lose 100 pounds in the 76 days I have left. But this was never an absolute; whatever happens will happen and I can only try to keep moving in the right direction.
Breakfast
The Thursday heart attack-on-a-plate special, consumed with coffee, orange juice, medicine and vitamins.
Lunch
I ate the rest of Greg's salad from Sunday. It was great. I added some dressing and some grated cheese. Big water.
Dinner
We went to Phil's with Greg and Michelle. I had a glass of chianti and an eggplant parmesan. Phil's portions being what they are, I took half of it home.
No comments:
Post a Comment