276.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 1.5)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 83.0)
- Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 101.5)
___________________________________________________________
Up early, but didn't stretch properly...
Made up for it in the garden, digging and yanking. It was nice and cool out so it wasn't sweaty work. In fact, it was runny nose work, but I love doing it.
Breakfast
I attempted to make steel cut oatmeal, but the instructions called for cooking it partly and putting it in the refrigerator overnight, so I bailed out on that idea and had blueberry waffles with coffee and the usual suspects.
10:45am
A half grapefruit and a Big water.
Lunch
A single slice of pizza. Big water.
Mid-Afternoon
Shared a pear with Oliver. Big water.
Late Afternoon
A slice of Ezekiel toast with melted aged Gouda cheese on it. No tea.
Dinner
We went to iHop after the movie..."City Island." It was great. I had crepes, eggs, bacon, sausage combo. It was all a lot smaller (and a lot less delicious) than it looked in the picture. Coffee.
No comments:
Post a Comment