277.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 2.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 83.5)
- Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 102.0)
___________________________________________________________
And going...
Yesterday's workout didn't include enough time on the elliptical, so I made up for it this morning. That I gained a pound is, well, unfortunate, but three consecutive days of exercise after a significant break may be jogging my body chemistry a little bit. Statistically, I'm not sure it's meaningful.
Breakfast
Heart-attack-in-a-bag from Jagermeister Deli. A wonderful breakfast, with coffee, grapefruit juice, medicine and vitamins. I almost always neglect to mention that I also have medicine and vitamins with dinner. Perhaps I'll just leave that stuff out from now on so I don't have to type so much (or obsess about it).
10:30am
Too busy. Forgot to go upstairs.
Lunch
Reheated two leftover pieces of chicken from a few weeks ago. Each was the size of a thumb joint. Two hot dogs on the grill, both with relish, one with mustard, the other with ketchup. Big water.
1:45pm
Shared a pear with Oliver. Big water.
Late afternoon
More toast, no tea. Ezekiel. Big water.
Dinner
A wonderful salad, again, this time followed by barbequed chicken wings. A subtle difference. No side dish. Big water.
Before bed
A 60-calorie fruit bar.
No comments:
Post a Comment