Monday, April 12, 2010

Back after a long break

128 days
276.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 1.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 83.0)
  • Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 101.5)
___________________________________________________________
A return to discipline?
Hello again, anyone who is reading. Clearly the title of this blog should probably be changed to "How I wanted to lose 100 pounds in a year." The past 15 days or so I went way off the reservation, ate badly, drank too much and generally didn't take good care of myself, continuing my long drift away from physical fitness and weight loss.

That was the bad news. The good news, if there was any, is that today I got up and did my entire exercise routine and after a shower, I had actually lost a half pound since my last real weigh-in. Sure, it would have been nice to see a large drop, but it would have been horrifying to see a large gain, so I should be grateful and try to pick up the pieces and get back on the right track. I certainly won't make 100 pounds by August, but if I keep at it, I'll make progress in the right direction, get more healthy and more fit and less heavy.

Breakfast
A toasted Ezekiel muffin with crunchy almond butter on one side and California Plum jelly on the other. Two fried eggs over easy. Coffee, grapefruit juice, meds and vitamins.

Lunch
Strawberry cheesecake yogurt with Cool Whip. What a great flavor! Big water.

Late Afternoon
A toasted slice of Ezekiel bread with raspberry jam washed down with a Pau D'Arco tea with Stevia.

Dinner
Two slices of pizza at my Girls Softball meeting. Water.

No comments:

Post a Comment