277.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 2.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 83.5)
- Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 102.0)
___________________________________________________________
A very cold morning
And a pound and a half regained to boot. Not a nice way to start a sunny (but very cold) day.
My workout was again done in the garden, where I worked up a pretty decent sweat. But I am looking forward to settling back into a routine soon.
Breakfast
A toasted Ezekiel muffin with almond butter on one side and Nutella on the other.
Afternoon snack
A slice of unleavened bread with butter and salt and a banana. Big water.
Dinner
We ate at Katz's Deli. I've never been there in my life, somehow. We met two friends there and shared sandwiches and all four of us shared a slice of New York strawberry cheesecake with our coffee.
No comments:
Post a Comment