Thursday, August 20, 2009

I probably could have passed on the fish

362 days
287.5 pounds

Or at least, I could have stripped off the breading and not put cheese on it and not had it on a roll. But I'm not going to be greedy. For the moment, the weight continues to melt away and that and getting fit again is all I'm trying to do.

And on that score...
This morning's workout saw me do a third fingertip pushup and a full 20 minutes on the bike. I had my disgusting bacon, egg and swiss cheese sandwich with salt and pepper with a cup of coffee. Ate it nice and slowly, really enjoyed it.

For lunch, I had a nice bowl of recently expired Key Lime yogurt with Cool Whip.

For dinner, I kind of blew it on Zorn's Poultry Farm take-in, courtesy of my lovely wife bringing in dinner for me and her parents. It's always very good, but lots of fried, barbequed, french fries, creamed spinach, "health salad" and the like don't really fit the plan all that well. Now I'll never know tomorrow when I actually gain weight again whether it was the egg sandwich or dinner. I know it wasn't lunch.

Anyway...it's a short one tonight. A client left me a bunch of urgent work to do so I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment