Sunday, August 30, 2009

Week three begins

351 days
287.5 pounds

With last night's dinner, I forgot to mention there were fried onion rings and a fairly large serving of baked beans with franks. I got into some trouble last time I ate the latter, so that looks like the end of the line for those. I'm sure stuffing myself with onion rings and a drink didn't help much either.

3.5 pounds is a large setback. It means I only lost six pounds in two weeks, which is three a week, which, while still ahead of the pace, is the kind of thing that would usually diminish my motivation. But that isn't going to happen. I'm just going to have to redouble my effort to control what I eat.

Breakfast today was a half Ezekiel muffin with crunchy almond butter.

Lunch was canteloupe, honeydew, watermelon and yogurt with Cool Whip.

Dinner was salad, chicken, "no sugar added" cheesecake and still more melon, and even more when I got home. But I may have discovered that this morning wasn't as much of a setback as I previously though.

No comments:

Post a Comment