352 days
284 pounds
This morning, I got up and did my routine. I "slept in" by about ten minutes and then felt the irresistible urge to get it done. Instead of watching part of an episode of "The West Wing," I grabbed a movie and did fifteen minutes on the elliptical and forty-five on the stationary bike. it was great.
Then I showered, dried and weighed in. The scale flickered between 284 and 285 and eventually settled at 284. Same as yesterday. And with all the fruit and creamy French food, dessert and wine I consumed last night, I should be relieved I didn't gain any weight.
Nine and a half pounds in two weeks
Works for me. I know I'm not going to lose two pounds a day, cool as that would be.
I still believe in this plan, and to show that deep belief and commitment, we started the day, just like last Sunday, with three delicious pancakes with butter and syrup. Four four-inch pancakes by themselves are supposed to be 150 calories. This was three five-inchers. Layer on some real butter, lite syrup and a glass of real orange juice for good measure and I'm probably consuming nearly 900 calories just for breakfast.
Lunch was a black bean burger. Done up as usual.
Dinner was a black bean burger, done up as usual, and a regular veggie burger, done up as I usually do up a black bean burger.
And...there was lots of fruit thereafter.
No comments:
Post a Comment