Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Weigh-in can be really discouraging

350 days
288 pounds

This really is starting to suck. I ate almost nothing all day until dinner and even then, I was very well controlled. Salad, chicken (two thighs) and those desserts I mentioned yesterday. All that and I'm another half-pound heavier this morning.

All I figure is that I neglected to drink water yesterday, with the exception of a small glass or two. Can water be that big a factor? It's in all the literature. So today, after breakfast, it's going to be waterworld.

Breakfast today was a yogurt with Cool Whip and my medicine with a swig of OJ, then a cup of black coffee.

Lunch was yogurt, cool whip and a little less fruit than yesterday.

Dinner was two slices of pizza, just like a week ago, one with meatballs, one with sausage. They were from Pasta-Eria. No one went out tonight, so I had my normal 'Boys' Night Out' dinner at home with my lovely wife.

And I drank much more water than yesterday.

I'm all set up for tomorrow. Today was a good, productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment