Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blinding rain, big winter storm

252 days
270.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 269.0 (pounds left: 1.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 77.0)
___________________________________________________________
One more comes off
Would have been nice to lose another two at this, but today looks like a fairly light eating day, so maybe tomorrow I'll get back under 270 again.

10:25am
There was no breakfast or mid-morning snack time today since it was torrential downpour day and I had to drive Robin to work since I'll be picking her up there later on. Before getting back I stopped off at Subway to pick up lunch.

I ate a half grapefruit and an orange-mango yogurt with fresh blackberries and Cool Whip. A coffee came down to work with me.

12:15pm
The Wednesday Veggie Delite from Subway. And two Big waters.

2:00pm
Oliver and I shared a red pear. My slices had some almond butter on them. Mmmmm. Another Big water.

6:55pm
A burger, fries and a bottle of water at the Burger Joint in the Park Lane Hotel before Carnegie Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment