271.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 267.5 (pounds left: 4.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 78.0)
___________________________________________________________
A step back in the right direction
The goal for the week is probably a little too challenging, but at least I was ale to shift gears again coming out of the weekend eating festival and being under the weather and shed a measly pound this morning.
Breakfast
Bacon, egg, swiss, salt, pepper, roll, coffee, Gjuice, med (1) and vites (several).
Mid-Morning
Lemon Chiffon yogurt with Cool Whip. A Big water.
Lunch
The return of the Chili test: Today's candidate was a Hormel Turkey and Beans, billed as 98% fat free (until I smeared it shredded parmesan cheese). It was quite good. Really good taste and no meat, only poultry and beans and low-fat beans to boot. Really very tasty, a definite contender for the eventual regular Chili slot. A Big water, and another to go down with me. And an hour or so later, I went up and got another.
Mid-Afternoon
A small bag of Cracker Jack (remnants of Boston) and an apple, shared with Oliver. Actually, there were two apples; the first one was abandoned mid-munch as the rest of it looked bad. The other one wasn't much better. A Big water came downstairs with me.
Late Afternoon
I had some green Raspberry Gardens tea with Stevia and a slice of Ezekiel toast with strawberry preserves while I was cooking for Oliver. A big cup of chicken broth. After I walked Oliver I reheated a slice of pizza and then went down to work again with another Big water.
Dinner
We began with a wonderful salad, leftover from last night. That was followed by a rotisserie chicken that we devoured; it was so good. It was kind of tiny, like a cornish game hen, but it was great. After dinner, we went out to do some shopping.
No comments:
Post a Comment