270.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 272.0 (pounds left: -1.5)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 77.0)
___________________________________________________________
Amazing what one day of lowered expectations can do
Not sure if that was really possible, but 3.5 pounds? I'll take it. I almost took 4.5 when the first step on the scale showed 269.5. That was exciting. Maybe I can make it return tomorrow.
Breakfast
I did my full routine this morning, and since I started a little later than I wanted to, I ended up merging breakfast and mid-morning snack in one sumptuous mea at 10:15aml: Kashi cereal with almond milk, with some flax and granola mixed in, a toasted half of an Ezekiel muffin with almond butter, coffee, OJ, vitamins and medicine.
Lunch
The Spicy Black Bean American Cheese Burger with red onion, artichoke, emerald relish and ketchup on a toasted Deli Flat. Big water.
Late Afternoon
An apple with Ollie and a cup of Royal Vitality tea with honey and a toasted slice of Ezekiel bread with Orange Marmelade.
Dinner
Ben Benson's Meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Big water.
Later
We went to the movies and had popcorn with way too much salt on it. At home, I had hot chocolate with a modified American cheese sandwich on a Deli Flat. I also consumed a bunch of "organic" pretzels.
No comments:
Post a Comment