Monday, December 28, 2009

Today starts out a lot colder and stays that way

233 days
274.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 272.0 (pounds left: 6.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 82.5)
___________________________________________________________
I'm lowering my expectations a bit
The holidays, and this cold that seems like it won't go away, have been tough on this process. Don't get me wrong...274 is a nice weight for someone who hovered so close to 300 for so long, but I need to turn this crazy boat around and head for 200. Anyway, trying to hit 267.5 for the past two weeks has been a bit unrealistic. I'll shoot for two pounds this week and try to beat it.

I'm also clearly becoming a NyQuill junkie. That stuff keeps me asleep too long. No workout again this morning.

Breakfast: A half grapefruit, the juice of which washed down the meds and vites. A cup of coffee and down to work.

Mid-Morning Snack: A key lime yogurt with Cool Whip and another cup of coffee.

Lunch: A sardine sandwich with red onion and artichoke on a Deli Flat. A Big water.

Mid-Afternoon Snack: An apple to share with Oliver.

Late-Afternoon: Green Tazo Zen tea with Stevia, a slice of toasted Ezekiel bread with Gourmet Pear preserves.

Dinner: Lauren came out and we went to Commack for salad and pizza. I also had two garlic knots, one with and one without goo all over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment