272.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 267.5 (pounds left: 5.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 79.0)
___________________________________________________________
Stasis again
First few steps on the scale were horrifying. I woke up feeling sick again and for the second straight day, I have not worked out. I nearly threw up a few times before taking Oliver out, but managed to keep it—whatever it was—down. Anyway, net-net, no gain, no loss.
Breakfast
Yogurt and Cool Whip over the remaining blackberries. Coffee. No meds or vites.
Late morning
A half grapefruit and another cup of coffee.
Lunch
Subway Veggie Delite and two Big waters. That's one spicy sandwich! Oh yes...and ah apple, shared with Oliver.
Mid-Afternoon
An orange and another Big water.
Dinner
I made a wonderful salad, if I may say so myself, and we each had a Waygu beef burger on the grill with it.
Later
Around 9:30pm, I had a dish of raspberry sorbet and some Cool Whip, and another taste of almond butter and Nutella (tiny).
No comments:
Post a Comment