Saturday, December 19, 2009

Paraphrasing Raoul..."Big storm coming, boss!"

242 days
272.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 267.5 (pounds left: 4.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 78.5)
___________________________________________________________
See-saw, and an unrealistic goal for the week
That much is clear now. Who knew I'd be so under the weather this week. Three days, including today, that I was unable to exercise, barely able to breathe through my nose, much less use it as much as I do when working out (in through the nose, out through the mouth).

Anyway, I did manage to shed a pound-and-a-half, so that's a little better.

Breakfast
Two Kashi blueberry waffles with a tiny bit of buttah and light syrup. Coffee, Gjuice, meds and vites.

Mid-Morning Snack: A toasted Ezekiel muffin with both Nutella and almond butter.

Lunch: A bowl of chicken soup, two actually, with noodles, and a slice of challah with reduced-fat cream cheese to send that plastic to recycling.

Mid-Afternoon Snack: A banana and an apple. Oliver did not share the apple with me. I also had another cup of soup and another 2 aspirins.

Late-Afternoon Snack: A slice of sausage pizza, cut in two pieces and eaten almost directly out of the toaster oven.

Dinner: As the snow finally began to accumulate, we had a baked ziti casserole with tomato sauce given to Robin by one of the patients in her office, that she doctored up, and, of course, meatballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment