Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Warmer and drier but still gray

246 days
272.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 267.5 (pounds left: 5.0)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 79.0)
___________________________________________________________
Chocolate and nuts undo my day
And the pizza was certainly two slices too many and the water was certainly several cups too few. So I ended up gaining a half-pound instead of losing one.

Also, this cold that was brewing under the surface reared up big and this morning I felt awful, especially in my throat. One result: no workout this morning. I slept until 8:30am and I have a full day of work ahead of me, so the workout will be the victim.

Also, to some degree, everything will be skewed today as I begin a long-distance job around 10am that could last past dinner.

Breakfast
Kashi, cereal with blackberries, flax, granola and soy milk and coffee. No pills or vites.

Late morning
I had a toasted half Ezekiel muffin with almond butter on it and another cup of java.

Lunch
Tried a different brand of spicy black bean burger today. Same as usual underpinnings and toppings. Took longer to cook, but was basically the same flavor. Had a Big water.

Mid-Afternoon
Had a pear that was shared with my hound dog. Also had a tablespoon full of almond butter. Love that stuff.

Late-Afternoon
Didn't do tea today and didn't do toast. But at this point, I had another slice of pizza and another Big water.

Dinner
After feeding and walking Oliver, and prior to heading back down to continue working past midnight, I heated up some leftover spaghetti and meat balls (like one meatball and seven strands of spaghetti in a lot of sauce), smothered it in shredded parmesan cheese and ate it with a fork and a hot dog bun. And another Big water.


No comments:

Post a Comment