271.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 272.5 (pounds left: -1.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 78.0)
___________________________________________________________
Still not at 100%
I bagged Boys Night Out last night, but Robin's sister would up in Hackensack University Medical Center so we went to Joisey to hang with her, Ray and Ricky. Miraculously, there was no traffic either way.
This morning, the NyQuill bagged me until after 9:00am. Truthfully, I could crawl back in bed and sleep the rest of the day, but I won't. I did no stretching or exercise early, so maybe I'll work out a bit later. But I'll take the lost pound, which brings me within two pounds of 270 and the nicer numbers that lie beyond that milestone.
9:30am
Blackberry yogurt with Cool Whip and a coffee. Gjuice to wash down the vites and pills.
12:30pm
Subway for Veggie Delite with cheddar and sour cream chips. Big water.
1:45pm
A pear to share with the hound. A Big water.
4:05pm
Went up for tea but then took off my clothes, went to the living room, did my 18 pushups that have yet to be done at the correct time this week, went downstairs, did my side, front and back crunches and then got on the elliptical for the rest of an episode of whatever I was watching. Maybe I did 12 to 15 minutes. It was good. It made me feel a small sense of accomplishment.
6:30pm
After feeding Oliver, I drank a bit of leftover broth, then had my tea and toast. When Robin came home, I had two small bowls of salad, some leftover chicken and eggplant parmigiana that she brought home from work.
No comments:
Post a Comment