Friday, December 18, 2009

Sunny but bitter cold with snow on the way

243 days
273.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 267.5 (pounds left: 6.0)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 80.0)
___________________________________________________________
And two steps back in the wrong direction
It had to be the chili and the slice of pizza later in the day that upset the delicate balance, because overall, I was really good yesterday. However, the scale says otherwise. Up two pounds. Getting back under 270 is going to be harder than I thought.

I was also quite sick yesterday and this morning I was no better, possibly even worse. The Boston cold just won't give up that easily. I awoke around 6:00am, after the NyQuill finally wore off, and my nose was running like a faucet again. I did manage to get back to sleep and did not work out again this morning.

Breakfast
My usual Friday oatmeal breakfast, with coffee, Gjuice, meds and vites. Before heading downstairs, I decided to try a blondie from the box Robin got. Sooooooo good. Probably enough calories to last the rest of the day. Brought down a leftover green tea from last weekend.

Lunch
I was supposed to go up for a grapefruit but never went. Instead, around 12:15pm or so, I went up and went out in the terrible burt sunny freezing cold and lit the grill and put a Morningstar Italian Veggie Sausage on it, then went in to sort papers. Big water.

Mid-Afternoon
Went up and did some more sorting while eating a banana. Big water.

Late-Afternoon
Came up and had some nice hot Tazo Zen Green tea with Stevia, and a slice of tasted Ezekiel bread with St. Dalfour wild blueberry preserves.

Dinner
For now (5:05pm) it could be brisket. And at nearly 9:00pm, it was. Along with a wonderful home-made chicken soup with noodles to try to make me feel better. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment