Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Like yesterday, without the wind

231 days
274.5* pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 272.0 (pounds left: 2.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 81.0)
___________________________________________________________
Way too cold for the morning workout
I can see where the dead of winter can be tough on plans like mine. I may yet get the workout in today, but the need to get Robin's car inspected and have its oil changed and have that all in the works by 8:00am and then having to drive her to work put the kibosh on things.

Breakfast
Before leaving, I had a pineapple coconut yogurt with Cool Whip and a cup of coffee. When I returned from dropping Robin in Great Neck, I noticed she had forgotten to take her white bag of baked goods to work, so I cut off a few slices of a scone to have with my second cup of coffee.

Also, *today's weigh in was done at 9:45am after breakfast and two visits to the throne room, but I'm reasonably sure of the number since, as noted yesterday, while I may have consumed a fair amount of water, I also consumed mashed potatoes, pretzels, popcorn, the odd spoonful of almond butter here and there and other things I normally don't, and, of course, the late night snacking couldn't have helped matters much. Yet a four-pound gain right after a similar drop is somewhat suspect from a statistical viewpoint. I will try to do better today.

Lunch
The Wednesday "usual," a Veggie Delite from Subway. Big water.

Late Afternoon
Tea, with a toasted slice of Zeke smeared with Apple-Cinnamon jelly. Noshed on a little chicken and rice while feeding Oliver.

Dinner
We had a big wonderful salad and Robin's even more wonderful lemon/garlic chicken. Big water.

Late Night
Pretzels, organic though they may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment