274.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 267.5 (pounds left: 6.5)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 82.5)
- Average weight for the week: 272.8
___________________________________________________________
So...it didn't exactly work out as planned
Christmas Day, I never got around to doing this. Saturday, I was deep in other stuff as well and didn't do it either. But this morning, even though it was after 9:00am when I finally got going, I got going and did the routine almost all the way through. I only worked the elliptical today and not for very long after I discovered that my West Wing fling is over for the time being. I think.
Anyway, this is the third straight week of upward net at week's end, which is not good. I have to buckle down. Last week, there was a net gain of 0.2 pounds; this week it was 0.7. Next week, it's going to (somehow) be a loss!
Breakfast
Pancakes, a little bit of butter, and syrup. This morning, I tried something new. I ran out of soy milk at half of the 3/4 cup so I used my new Almond milk for the rest of it. It was wonderful. I'll have to see how it fares in cereal.
Mid-Afternoon
There was no late-morning snack because breakfast was nearly at lunch time. There was also no lunch for the same reason. But there were two Big waters and now there's a third with a piece of fruit.
Dinner
Before the movies, we went to Green Medley, a vegan restaurant that recently opened near us. We had some interesting stuff, though I tried to steer clear of the imitation meats, chickens and fishes. I had an eggplant in black bean sauce with asparagus. I shared various other things, including spinach noodles in peanut sauce, spring rolls, corn soup, scallion pancakes and imitation steak. We also had some popcorn at the movies.
No comments:
Post a Comment