Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Very cold, but sunny Tuesday

239 days
272.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 267.5 (pounds left: 4.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 80.5)
___________________________________________________________
Snow melting steadily
You can't really see it happening, but the heights of the snow banks are steadily decreasing. Probably by tomorrow, Oliver may be able to jump on the snow covering our lawn.

Was yesterday a fluke? I'm thinking it probably was. That or I just ate way too much Chinese food and not enough water. Two pounds up. Not good. Got to shift gears again. But it's very hard to do when you feel like such dogmeat. Still, I'm leaving the week's objective right where it was last week. I doubt I can lose 4.5 pounds by next Sunday with Christmas Eve and Christmas Day right in the middle of all this, but I can try. I did okay at the wedding, after all.

Still in all, I did manage to do a modified routine this morning after dropping Oliver off to get groomed.

Breakfast
I combined breakfast and mid-morning snack in one today. Coffee, Kashi cereal with soy milk and flax and some granola mixed in, Gjuice to wash down the meds and vites and a toasted half Ezekiel muffin with almond butter. And, irresistably, a slice of challah bread with cream cheeses. Scrumptious. Delicious. Down to work.

Lunch
On top of a slightly toasted Deli Round, I placed a warmed artichoke heart, a spicy black bean burger with a slice of melted American cheese on it, some ketchup and the top of the bun. Consumed along with a Big water.

After a run to the bank, I took another Big water down with me back to work.

Dinner
I nibbled on some brisket while I fed Oliver. After that, I drove out to buy some Lotto tickets and got two slices of pizza to bring home. Another Big water. And another after that.

And later, another piece of challah with cream cheese and, finally, an apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment