Monday, December 21, 2009

Sunny and hopefully melting the snow quickly

240 days
270.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 267.5 (pounds left: 2.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 78.5)
___________________________________________________________
There was no Sunday
But today, even with a late start, I got back on the horse and did a full routine. I am not sitting dripping with sweat at my desk, about to take my first shower in days. It's true. You do feel better after exercising.

Seeing how I actually dropped two pounds since Saturday, I'm going to unofficially declare yesterday's weigh-in as 271.0 for averaging purposes. With that, the average weight for last week was 272.1 pounds. But since the last two weeks have been somewhat off schedule, it's hard to compare that to anything beyond observing that the figure two weeks ago was 271.9, so this is a net gain of 0.2 pounds over two weeks. Not much of an achievement. More like a consolation prize.

And, for what it's worth, on top of another day without exercise, here's what I recall eating yesterday...

Pancakes, syrup, coffee for breakfast. No lunch in particular, but at least one pear, not shared. Not much water. Didn't feel all that great. I ate a blueberry bagel with reduced fat cream cheese before we went out around 4:30pm to pick up our friends and head toward Sunnyside for dinner at Bliss. Bliss was bread, wine and NY Shell Steak au poivre, with potatoes, bacon and vegimals of some sort. Later, I had a cup of imitation hot chocolate (Swiss Miss?) with one of those blondies from the box. All-in-all, not an exemplary day of eating.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program...

Breakfast
Got to it at nearly 10:30am so I combined meals. I had a half grapefruit, a small glass of grapefruit juice with my medications and vitamins, a toasted everything bagel, something I rarely eat, but Alex didn't eat it while she was here and I wanted it, or I wanted something I could spread cream cheese on, even reduced-fat cream cheese and wash down with coffee. It did the job.

Lunch
More coffee, with a salad for lunch, with dressing and all that stuff on it. I also had a slice of challah bread with the aforementioned cream cheese. After that, a bite of a Scotch Bar with the rest of my coffee and back down to work.

Late Afternoon
I had a pear, which I never finished, and a Big water.

Dinner
We went to The Orient. I had a wonton soup, an egg roll, a couple of steamed chicken dumplings and then it was chicken chow fun, chicken with ginger and scallions and chicken with vegetables and shrimp with vegetables. Nice meal. No wine. Took my pills at the end. Went home and went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment