271.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 272.5 (pounds left: -1.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 78.0)
___________________________________________________________
Almost at 90%
My appetite came back last night, but I'm still not all the way back. I still needed the Quill last night and despite crashing a little before 9:00pm, it still bagged me until nearly 8:00am. That or my alarms are not annoying enough.
Anyway...stasis for a day. No gain, no loss. If how I ate yesterday was how you eat to maintain your weight, I could do it. But it's a fine line.
I did walk through the whole routine, however, for the first time in several days. I wasn't up to a full half hour on the machine, not even back at 15 minutes yet, but tomorrow is another day.
Breakfast
Thursday special, missed last week. It was like a truckload of wonderful. But it was eaten at 10:15am, so the mini-meal deal is more or less off for today.
Lunch
The remains of the salad and a Big water.
2:15pm
Shared a pear with Oliver, and had another Big water.
6:45pm
Skirt steak on the grill, with sautéed onions and baked potatoes (no butter...I used the onions as my covering for the potatoes). Also, some mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Iced tea.
No comments:
Post a Comment