272.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 267.5 (pounds left: 4.5)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 80.5)
___________________________________________________________
Holding at 272.0
Not sure how, but I am. A small plateau in a nice place, but if it's all the same with the fates, I'd like to get down under 270 and keep this thing going in the right direction. I think it's going to require a bit more discipline than I've been exhibiting of late.
Breakfast
Peach yogurt with Cool Whip. Coffee, Gjuice, meds and vites.
Mid-Morning
Actually, it was a few minutes after 11:00am because I got involved with some other work. Half grapefruit and a Big water.
Lunch
Veggie Delite! After that, I had a little forkful of leftover pasta and eggplant parmesan from Robin's dinner last night, and then totally blew the rest of the day on a Toffee Crunch Bar. But there were two Big waters.
Late Afternoon
I probably had a few Big waters and a whole bunch of noshes on fruit (there was one great pear) and stuff I just don't recall, but there was no tea, no toast, no jam.
Dinner
I had a salad, then we had the leftover brisket, chicken soup with noodles (I also had a small bowl of noodles with chutch) and two latkes with applesauce. And pills. And a Big water.
Later, much...
Hot chocolate with Cool Whip.
No comments:
Post a Comment