Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Still under the weather, but attempting to work out

260 days
272.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 272.5 (pounds left: 0.0)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 79.0)
___________________________________________________________
Another day not quite right
I NyQuill'd out last night before 10:00pm. I didn't wake up today until almost 8:30am. It was a great sleep, but as anyone who takes NyQuill can tell you, when you blow your nose in the morning, whatever was under control all night to allow you to breathe and sleep comes completely unglued.

The one, small bright spot in all this was that I was just uninterested in eating yesterday, so the pounds that came off were easy ones.

This morning, however, I forced myself to do the stretches and some of the calisthenics (18 fingertip pushups today). I'm a little ambivalent about the stationary bike, but I'll probably give it a shot because I don't want to totally lose momentum with my workouts.

Breakfast
Did not happen. Again. Nor did the mid-morning snack. I would have consumed quite a bit of food by then, but that did not happen.

Instead, I took a break at 10:30am and got on the floor to do my crunches and then, after another break (of work!), I got back in there, on the stationary bike and did my half hour. Then I cooled down at my desk and around noon, I went up to shower and eat.

Lunch
Leftover salad, with my special topping (red onion, shallot, artichoke, olives and shredded asiago), and a spicy black bean burger, with a thin slice of Jarlsberg light, that same salad topping, some relish and ketchup on a Deli Round. One Z-cracker with almond butter. And a Big water.

2:25pm
A banana and a Big water.

4:45pm
A cup of Green Numi Monkey tea with Stevia and a toasted end of Ezekiel bread with pear jam on it.

7:15pm
Robin brought home a few slices of pizza for me. I also ate a little of her chicken roll. Big water. Then a trip to New Jersey to see her sister in the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment