269.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 269.0 (pounds left: 0.5)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 76.0)
___________________________________________________________
One more comes off again!
Nice to be back under 270 again, even if breakfast will push me right back over the top, I know I'm heading into the 260's, where, at the end, is 250! That'll sure be an amazing place to be.
Yet no matter how much weight I lose, I still see a very heavy guy in the mirror, especially towards the end of each day, when the water I've consumed seems backed up to my neck.
9:15am
Heart-attack-on-a-plate. I still enjoy every bite. Also, coffee and Gjuice to wash down the meds and vites.
12:15pm
Two pieces of reheated chicken and a vanilla yogurt with fresh blackberries and Cool Whip. And, a Big water.
2:30pm
Oliver and I shared a pear and I had another Big water. Later, within the hour, we also shared an apple and I poured yet another Big water.
4:30pm
I started preparing Oliver's food for while we're away. While preparing, I sampled quite the little bunch of chicken peeled from the carcass of the other night's dinner and gradually mixed and extended so that Oliver got three meals out of it plus tonight's dinner. During that preparation, I also had a cup of Tazo Zen Green tea with Stevia and a toasted slice of Ezekiel bread with raspberry preserves cut in nine pieces.
7:50pm
Whole wheat Spaghetti and meat balls, with some grated parmesan cheese and iced tea. Took my vites and pills with dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment