Monday, November 30, 2009

Not as bad outside as inside

261 days
275.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 272.5 (pounds left: 2.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 81.5)
___________________________________________________________
NyQuill is on the job
It appears that I have caught something. Runny nose and scratchy throat. I took NyQuill at around 10pm last night and awoke to take more around 1:30am. But it did the job; it always does.

When I woke up, around 8:30am and feeling like dog meat, I passed on my exercise routine again. Maybe I'll feel more like it a bit later. Right now, I don't feel too well.

Breakfast
A half grapefruit, coffee and some Gjuice to wash down the meds and vites.

Lunch
An orange mango yogurt with Cool Whip and a big Water.

Around 2:30pm
An orange. More water.

Around 4:00pm
Tea, with jam and toasted Ezekiel bread.

Dinner
Salad, grilled chicken breasts and sweet potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment