277.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 273.5 (pounds left: 3.5)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 83.5)
- Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 102.0)
___________________________________________________________
This just doesn't make sense to me
No exercises of any kind this morning. I'm stiff and achy all over. After a very moving experience on the can I find myself 4 pounds up. I just don't get it. I suppose it all balances out on average at the end of the week, but it's really bizarre.
Breakfast
Two eggs over easy with an Ezekiel muffin, toasted, with boysenberry preserves on one side and cream cheese (the last of it) on the other. Coffee.
Just before lunch
I stopped and got some coffee and a corn muffin to bring home and use in my lunch plan.
Dinner
Larry and I picked up Robin and Shelley and took them to Carmine's uptown. We had drinks, Caesar salad, fried zucchini, linguini bolognese and chicken scarpariella with sausage. Of course there was also the wonderful breads of Carmine's. In the middle of dinner, I didn't feel all that well and was only able to eat a piece of chicken and a few slices of sausage. Robin drove home.
No comments:
Post a Comment