Thursday, March 25, 2010

A nice plunge on a sunny morning

146 days
275.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 0.0)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 81.5)
  • Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 100.0)
___________________________________________________________
The emergence continues
I started my day with my in-bed stretches and carried them over into the living room. A few were skipped, but most were done. There will be more outdoor work today (hopefully I'll get to mow the lawn in front) if it stays sunny, though at 10:45am, the barometer is falling and some rain is in the forecast, so that may be a better thing to try to do sooner than later.

Breakfast
The Jagermeister special, with coffee, grapefruit juice, medicine and vitamins.

Lunch
A reheated turkey wing and a spicy black bean burger on an Ezekiel roll with red onion, melted mozzerella cheese, warmed artichoke, relish and ketchup. Big water.

Late Afternoon
Ezekiel toast with the last of the Cape Cod pear jelly, with Pau D'Arco tea and Stevia.

Dinner
Shelley's 60th birthday party at Sea Levels in Brightwaters. I ate some rolls with butter, had two vodka martinis with olives, baked clams and paella. For dessert, I had some chocolate-covered strawberries, a couple of pieces of brownies and cookies with coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment