277.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 273.5 (pounds left: 4.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 84.0)
- Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 103.5)
___________________________________________________________
Down a half
Went to sleep a little earlier and managed to get up around 7:45am, so I am beginning to adjust to DST. No workout, but a little stretching.
Breakfast
Orange bliss yogurt with Cool Whip. Toasted piece of Italian bread with reduced-fat cream cheese. Coffee. Gjuice with meds and vites.
Lunch
Didn't find the time for a mid-morning snack today, so I went up after the cleaning girls left and made the appropriate spicy black bean burger with red onion, relish, warmed artichoke and a slice of munchee on a toasted Deli Flat with some ketchup. This is a very crunchy, very satisfying lunch. Big water.
Late Afternoon
I combined 2:00pm and 4:00pm and shared a pear with Oliver and then had Ezekiel toast and tea while making his dinner.
Dinner
We had Crispo salads from Pasta-Eria. Big water. After that, it was Shiva time again. More coffee and cookies.
No comments:
Post a Comment