Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Health day...right (it's Tuesday!)

162 days
280.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 273.5 (pounds left: 7.0)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 87.0)
  • Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 105.5)
___________________________________________________________
Increments and decrements
I'm still leaving the objective for the week right where it was. I'm going to get back to where I was somehow this week.

Breakfast
A bowl of Kashi with flax and bananas in unsweetened almond milk. Coffee. Meds, but no vites or Gjuice.

Lunch
A microwaved Spicy Black Bean Burger on a Deli Flat. No onion this time, but artichoke for sure. Mustard, relish, ketchup. And a bowl of salad with olives and creamy french dressing.

Late afternoon
A toasted slice of Ezekiel bread with blueberry preserves and some great old herbal tea I found in the house. Sweetened today with Splenda.

Dinner
We shared a meatball hero and an eggplant parmesan hero. Iced tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment