277.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 2.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 83.5)
- Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 102.0)
___________________________________________________________
Exit getting harder to find
I'm getting more and more weary of the 270's, yet I can't seem to find my way out. I had really hoped to be much lighter by now. I've been wallowing in this range for months with no real progress.
My face-stuffing session last night resulted in exactly what I expected. I suppose the only bright spot was not going back over 280. I pushed my goal for the week back up to 275.0. Let's see how it goes...
I was able to do all my stretches and my jumping jacks by I was up too late to do anything serious in the way of working out without compromising my work day. Maybe I'll get motivated later on.
Breakfast
A half grapefuit, coffee, Gjuice, meds and vites.
10:30am
A handful of cheese crisps and two slices of challah bread with cream cheese.
Lunch
Went out to do some errands first. One was The Bakery. I bought a freshly baked black-and-white cookie and ate it on the way to another errand. When I got home, I heated up a can of 98% Fat-Free Hormel Turkey Chili and ate that. I added some chopped shallots and shredded Mexican cheese.
Late Afternoon
Got a surprise visit from my friend Eric, who brought me some coffee. I fed Oliver and we walked him. No food was consumed.
Dinner
Turkey mush on rye bread with mashed potatoes. Iced tea. No dessert.
No comments:
Post a Comment