Thursday, March 11, 2010

A slightly more precipitous drop

160 days
277.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 273.5 (pounds left: 4.0
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 84.0)
  • Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 102.5)
___________________________________________________________
Another two and a half pounds...water me!
I did do a few stretches and exercises this morning, but it was the control and the water yesterday that precipitated the slightly more joyous drop of the day. Two weigh-ins confirmed its reality. But the harsh reality is that I have now been in the 270s since I hit 278.0 the morning of November 4th. That's 127 days. That's 4 months. That's way too long.

I could kill the Thursday breakfast, or I could learn to control the rest of the day the way I did before I got mired down here in the 270s. Naturally, I opt for the latter.

Breakfast
Drove to Jagermeister and bought the Thursday special. As I was paying, I was tempted and failed. Hereinafter, I am creating a "New Rule" that applies regardless of today's outcome: Any sign saying "Try one...it's free!" is the result of someone cooking something terrible and not being able to admit it and just throw it away. Don't eat it. The victual in focus this time was a mini-chocolate cupcake with white frosting and colored sprinkles. It will likely be my undoing tomorrow, but maybe I can rescue the day otherwise.

Had medicine, but no vitamins, with a swig of grapefruit juice.

10:45am
Orange Bliss yogurt with Cool Whip. More coffee.

12:45pm (Lunch)
I had the remainder of the fried zucchini, but this time, I used three paper towels to soak up (and off) all the oil. I also had the leftover salad with some olives, an artichoke heart, shredded asiago, dressing and a few of those garlic/parmesan chips. Big water.

2:30pm
I shared a pear with Oliver. Big water.

4:30pm
While I fed Oliver, I had a cup of Pau D'Arco with Splenda and a toasted slice of Ezekiel bread with the remainder of the Blueberry Preserves.

Later, walking around Costco, I had a few pieces of turkey burger samples and a cracker with some peach-mango salsa that was pretty good.

Dinner
Two hot dogs. Big water. Later, we cut up strawberries and ate them with Cool Whip.

No comments:

Post a Comment