281.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 273.5 (pounds left: 7.5)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 87.5)
- Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 106.0)
___________________________________________________________
This is where I must dig deep and find strength
I'm leaving the objective for the week right where it was. I'm going to get back to where I was somehow this week. This morning, I did my stretches and my calisthenics and five minutes on the treadmill. I'll build it back up. The warmer weather may help. I woke up sweating before I even moved today.
Breakfast
A half grapefruit, a toasted slice of Ezekiel bread with the rest of the Boysenberry preserves. Coffee. No meds, vites or Gjuice.
No time for a 10:30am special today...
...but there was time to grab a big water.
Lunch
A leftover container of beans and franks from the other day, two pieces of chicken and a Big water.
Dinner
We had salad and boneless and skinless chicken thighs on the grill. I had a chocolate thing on a stick before going to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment