277.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 273.5 (pounds left: 3.5)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 83.5)
- Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 103.0)
___________________________________________________________
Up a half!
I awoke to a fourth straight day of sunshine. Too early. Worked until nearly 4:00am and slept for only a few hours because I wasn't finished.
I managed to gain a half pound. Reduced-fat cream cheese? Am I missing some almond butter shots somewhere?
Anyway...maybe I'll get out in the grass again today sometime.
Breakfast
An Ezekiel muffin toasted with reduced-fat cream cheese. A bowl of oatmeal with flax, cinnamon and honey. Coffee. Grapefruit juice. Meds and vites.
Morning Snack
Half a grapefruit and more coffee.
Lunch
Barbqued Italian veggie sausage. Big water.
Dinner
We brought in from Phil's in Syosset. I had an eggplant parmesan with angel hair. Half of it went into the refrigerator. It was good but it was too much food. Big water. Fruit bar before bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment