282.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 273.5 (pounds left: 8.5)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 88.5)
- Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 107.0)
- Average weight for the week: 276.1
___________________________________________________________
This is really the worst moment
And the culprit is me. Every half pound I have lost has come with a serious commitment to watch what I eat and drink lots of water and exercise. But a few days ago I was 273 pounds and here I sit at the end of such a promising week 9 pounds heavier? And with a 276.1 average for the week, I gained a net 2.6 pounds, effectively wiping out two weeks of effort.
The only thing to do is to start over. Yet this morning, I did no exercise at all. I can kid myself that it's really not the exercise that's taking off the weight, but not doing it is not helping.
Breakfast
I honestly have almost no memory of breakfast. I know there was coffee. There may also have been some kind of toast...yes: another Ezekiel muffin, with almond butter and nutella on the sides. No meds, vites or Gjuice.
Lunch
Some reheated leftovers from last night. Big water.
Dinner
More reheated leftovers from last night, including the rest of the bolognese. There's still plenty of chicken and zucchini, but I'm probably going to pass on the latter. It really didn't agree with me last night.
Later, because ABC was in a battle with Cablevision, we went to a neighbor's house to watch the Oscars. I had a slice of cheesecake, too many pretzel nuggets and M&M minis and some other weird kind of nuts, along with two glasses of red wine. Yuck. No self control at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment