281.0 pounds*
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 6.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 87.5)
- Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 106.0)
___________________________________________________________
Objective adjusted
I'm just not getting close to 273.5. I need to pull back and try for something more realistic. I could lose two pounds (net) this week without killing myself. I'm going to try to lose more, but I'm leaving the bar at 275.0 for now.
*I got on the scale four times this morning and got 279.5, 280.5, 281.5 and 282.5. I then moved the scale around to different positions and go the same four results in each location. I couldn't get the same weight to appear twice in a row. So I averaged the four to arrive at 281.0. A goodly hunk of that gain is from alcohol. I think, looking back, that I may have had five double-shots of tequila, not four. But this is a gain of 4 pounds from last week's average and 5.5 pounds from yesterday, no matter how you slice it. I screwed up big time.
A tough row to hoe, to be sure, but exercise and water will put me back on track.
Breakfast
We're out of grapefruits! Two blueberry waffles with butter and syrup, coffee, grapefruit juice, meds and vites.
10:45am
Another cup of coffee after spending fifteen minutes, in the rain, digging out more of those horrible grape hyacinths we have out there.
Lunch
A reheated slice of pizza and a half bowl of leftover angel hair from Friday night, with a little butter and shredded parmesan cheese. Big water.
Dinner
We brought in some crab cakes, sautéed artichoke hearts and salmon from Syosset Seafood and then mixed and matched with leftovers from Phil's (stills!). Big water. Fruit bar before bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment