275.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 273.5 (pounds left: 1.5)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 81.5)
- Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 100.0)
___________________________________________________________
Okay...so it's really not that complicated
While I ate fairly well yesterday, I didn't overdo it. And two pounds slipped away. They were most likely related to all that alcohol Sunday anyway, but they're still gone and I'm glad to see them go. But now I may have to ratched down my week's goal. For now I'll put it at last week's average.
Breakfast
A slice of toasted rye with low-fat cream cheese, then Kashi cereal with flax and a sliced banana and almond milk. Coffee, Gjuice, meds and vites.
Lunch
A half a chicken salad sandwich on rye bread and a bowl of angel hair pasta with leftover meat sauce—yes, the same wonderful sauce Robin made during the first snowstorm a few weeks ago.
Late afternoon
A slice of leftover pizza.
Dinner
Chinese chicken salad from The Cheesecake Factory. Iced Tea.
Much later...
A slice of chocolate cake with Cool Whip and Sleepytime Tea with honey.
No comments:
Post a Comment