Monday, March 1, 2010

Sunday ends a week of ups and downs

171 days
275.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 272.5 (pounds left: 3.0)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 82.0)
  • Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 100.5)
  • Average weight for the week: 273.5
___________________________________________________________
Will I ever leave the 270's?
Am I doomed by my own lack of willpower to never get below that number? I refuse to believe it.

I did work out today. I stretched on the living room floor while Robin went grocery shopping. I pushed up. I got on all three machines. But it was half-hearted. My lower back was so painful it was scary.

And, of course, I ended the week too far from my objective again. But "net-net," my average for the week puts me 1.4 pounds lighter than last week, which is—in spite of the week's missed opportunities—a good step in the right direction.

Breakfast
A Fairway blueberry bagel with reduced fat cream cheese (yuck), with coffee, Gjuice, meds and vites. This meal was eaten quite late in the morning, so there was really no lunch. By lunchtime, we were looking for parking in Manhattan for Alex's performance.

Between 1st Avenue and Park Avenue...
On the walk back from where I parked to the church, I stopped and bought a genuine, hot, New York City pretzel.

Dinner
We went to Les San Culottes. We had the wonderful sausages and fruits and veggies as an appetizer and I had crispy duck in cherry sauce with mashed potates, some french fries, some rice and vegetables and several glasses of Beaujolais. And for dessert...chocolate mousse.

Before bed, after working for another hour and after a massive unloading, I ate one of those 60-calorie flying saucers.

No comments:

Post a Comment