Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday doesn't disappoint

158 days
278.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 273.5 (pounds left: 4.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 84.5)
  • Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 103.0)
___________________________________________________________
Not so easy
Got up around 6:45am. The pounding rain and the snoring of my wife and dog drove me down to the office to see what trouble I could get into that early.

I came up around 9:00am and gave Oliver a bath.

Breakfast
Substitute waffles ("organic" means more calories in this case) with a little butter and syrup. Coffee. Before the waffles, I ate a slice I had toasted last night but never ate, with almond butter.

10:45am
Ezekiel muffin, toasted with almond butter and Nutella.

Lunch
Around 1:00pm I had a pineapple-coconut yogurt with Cool Whip. Gotta get some water into me.

3:30pm
It was a bit earlier than usual today, tea time. I had more Pau D'Arco with a slice of Ezekiel toast and peach preserves.

Dinner
Sage Bistro. Incredible pear drink. Butternut squash soup—wonderful, and scallops for dinner. Coffee. No dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment