282.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 280.0 (pounds left: 2.5)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 89.0)
___________________________________________________________
I awoke, oddly, at 2:13am
But after taking care of that business, I fell, mercifully, back to sleep and awoke again briefly at 4:30am and finally at 6:10am, I got up and started my workout.
My morning constitutional was quite a bit smaller than usual. I attributed that to my less than normal intake yesterday. But to end up with a net gain of 2.5 pounds makes no sense at all. I'm going to attribute it to bizarre stars in the morning sky. That, or bagels really are simply poison. On to breakfast.
Breakfast
A half of an Ezekiel muffin with almond butter and the remaining 1/4 of an everything bagel with 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (probably a bad idea after this morning's weigh-in). Nonetheless, I am undeterred.
Lunch
Veggie burger with a slice of red onion, a slice of Asiago cheese, some relish and ketchup. After that, I had a cherry vanilla yogurt with some Cool Whip. Later...about four hours later, I had a banana.
Dinner
A bottle of water and two slices of pizza at our SYAC Board Meeting, plus two Yodels. When I got home, I merged two tiny slices into a third (technically speaking, I had four) and heated that up and shared it with my dog. Then I watched the rest of the Yankee game and went to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment