Saturday, October 24, 2009

Warm and windy and rainy

297 days
281.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 280.0 (pounds left: 1.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 88.0)
___________________________________________________________
Back across, knowingly
At least I had a good sleep. I knew, after the way I ate yesterday, that there was no way I wouldn't gain a pound or two.

Breakfast
I had my usual Saturday half Ezekiel, but I added two Kashi Go-Lean blueberry waffles with lite syrup to the mix this morning.

Lunch
A sardine sandwich on a Deli Flat with a slice of red onion and an artichoke heart, a bowl of Won-Ton soup and a spicy tuna roll.

Dinner
We went out to The Orient in a group of eight people. We had soup, chicken dumplings, crystal shrimp dumplings, chicken soong, chicken with ginger and scallions, duck chow fun and shrimp with broccoli in oyster sauce. Later, we came home and shared pastries and watched "Johnny Dangerously."

No comments:

Post a Comment