280.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 283.0 (pounds left: -3.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 86.5)
- Average weight for the week: 281.5
___________________________________________________________
After dinner, we drove one daughter home
That was around 8:30pm...we drove to the Bronx and back. All day all the talk was about a Nor'easter coming our way. The ball game would be cancelled, yada yada...
But none of that happened. We miraculously made the trip in about an hour and got home to watch the rest of the Yankees-Angels game, which went on and on and on until after 1:00am. At 5-plus hours, it was probably the longest game in post-season history.
Brunch
No breakfast or lunch today. We ate at 10:45am. One of my daughters stayed over with her boyfriend and woke up in the mood to fight; that or she just kids in a way I don't appreciate and she apparently doesn't care how I feel. So that put a damper on my enjoyment of my food, but for the record, it was a blueberry bagel and a half everything bagel, both with cream cheese, nova, baked salmon, Jarlsberg, tomato, whitefish salad, coffee, Gjuice and, of course, my meds.
Dinner
Technically speaking, I ate dinner around 4:15pm today. I had two leftover pieces of chicken and a pear. Then I made myself an almond butter-and-banana sandwich on a Deli Flat with a smear of Nutella. But then later, we went to see our friends and had Chinese food with them, including egg rolls, spare ribs, chicken with broccoli and string beans, the latter two in very spicy garlic sauce.
No comments:
Post a Comment