Saturday, October 31, 2009

Friday is mild but overcast

291 days
277.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 279.0 (pounds left: -2.0)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 83.5)
___________________________________________________________
This is Friday, written on Saturday
Day five of the "Richie's little meals started out great. Exercise and all, even a run down the block, which the weather had curtailed for much of the week. Waking up to a loss of three pounds wasn't bad either, even if it might be hard to sustain. I checked it three times.

Written on Saturday because today, i.e., Friday, went by too fast to even try to do all those little meals.

8:15am
The new oatmeal, with the same old stuff on it, cinnamon, flax and honey.

10:30am
A half grapefruit.

12:30pm
Two hot dogs on the grill with mustard, ketchup and relish.

2:00pm
A pear.

6:30pm
Dinner. There was just no time for tea today. We went out to Mama Theresa's. I had an eggplant roll and a grilled chicken salad with a glass of Chianti. I drank a few glasses of water but way too much bread and butter.

Before popping off to sleep after picking up Alex at nearly 1:00am, I also had a raspberry ice from the freezer (where else would ice be?).

No comments:

Post a Comment