281.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 279.0 (pounds left: 2.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 87.5)
___________________________________________________________
Slight drop and change of routine
Another great night's sleep. Slept until nearly 7:30am after staying up late watching the Yankees remove the monkey from their back. Now I need to get rid of all of mine.
I wanted to weigh on time so I only did the stretches first. At 10:15am I did the calisthenics, push-ups and stuff like that. Later, around noon, I did the basement machine and crunches. So I spread the workout over the day, and I tried Richie's "little meals" idea.
8:30am
Half a grapefruit and half an Ezekiel muffin, toasted with almond butter. Gjuice to wash the medicines down and a cup of coffee to take down to work.
10:30am
Yogurt with Cool Whip after the living room routine.
12:00pm
Another half grapefruit. Also took one leftover meatball and some sauce and some grated parmesan cheese and made a sandwich of it on Deli Flats.
2:00pm
A sliced pear after my shower.
4:00pm
Time for tea, according to Freddie. Tea with a piece of baguette toasted.
7:00pm
Salad, veal chops, mustard, sweet potatoes. A small glass of red wine.
No comments:
Post a Comment