283.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 280.0 (pounds left: 3.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 89.5)
___________________________________________________________
When I double-checked the number, it was even worse
I gained a pound, again. Something is wrong. And when I got back on the scale to see if maybe it was a fluke, it went up to 284.5, then down to 283.5. So I'm sticking with 283 because it was the first number.
I feel like I'm losing my positive momentum. Looking back on yesterday, it was all wrong, with the sole exception of the workout. For the past several days, I've been doing 100 crunches instead of the meager 27 I had worked up to over the first several weeks. I can feel that working on my mid-section, but at the same time, I seem to be losing the battle of temptation with all this extra food in the house.
Breakfast
And only two glasses of water that I can recall from yesterday is probably another culprit. My daughter Alex says to go back and look at what worked. And odd as it may be, what worked on Thursdays has been the Thursday staple: bacon, egg and swiss cheese sandwich. So that's where I'm starting today.
Lunch
I had a bowl of Michelle's soup and a small toasted roll with some almond butter.
So far, I've had three glasses of water by 2:00pm and will shortly grab another...and another.
Dinner
We grilled a pair of Kobe beef burgers, which I had with a slice of red onion and some ketchup and relish on a Deli Round bun. Before that, I had a salad (and a small piece of bread) with the works. All washed down with some diet Green tea.
No comments:
Post a Comment