Saturday, October 31, 2009

Saturday is really mild

290 days
279.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 279.0 (pounds left: 0.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 86.5)
___________________________________________________________
Slept late, on purpose
Weighed in at 8:30am just to be timely, but the number can't be right. Probably yesterday's was also an anomaly. 280 to 277 to 279.5? Sounds a little weird, right? I'm writing this at 8:45am. Then I'm going to work out for a while. I may re-weigh. We'll see.

Breakfast
I had a small bowl of red raspberry granola and flax with soy milk, a toasted half Ezekiel muffin with Nutella and a cup of coffee.

Lunch?
More like "lunge." I had all I could do to avoid lunging headlong into the Halloween candy bowl. Up to this point, I've managed to overcome the urge, in spite of Robin's already accusing me of having done it.

I have, however, been munching on Z-crackers (Keith & Pam brought us another carton) and roasted pumpkin seeds from cutting our pumpkin this morning.

I ate my obligatory one of each thing in the Halloween bowl and we're going out to NYC for dinner at Rosa Mexicano and then we're seeing the Philharmonic!

At Rosa Mexicano we had some guacamole, followed by an empanada appetizer as my dinner with a small bowl of chorizo chili. We had sant'gria and afterward, we had coffee. Mine had some stuff in it.

When we got back to Syosset, we went to Bagel Boss and got dessert to have with tea while we watched the rest of the game. Mine was a black-and-white. So much for being good this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment